Seagate Cheetah 15K. 5 146 Gb 15000 Rpm ULTRA320 Scsi 16MB Cache 3. 5 Inch Internal Bare Drive ST3146855LCRating
- Perpendicular recording is fundamentally superior, delivering 146GB capacity with 30 percent faster sequential performance
- Enables higher performance with fewer drives,
- First drive to break 100-Mbyte sustained transfer rate barrier
- Highest reliability rating of any 3. 5-inch drive in the industry.
- Reduces supporting infrastructure, maintenance and space needs while boosting system reliability
- Best-Fit Applications - all mainstream enterprise applications, such as: e-mail, business processing, transaction processing, decision
- 30 percent more IOPS and over 20 percent faster response times than 3. 5-inch 10K drives;
- Reduces RAID rebuild times while minimizing reliability risk exposure; nonrecoverable error rate has been improved by a factor of 10.
- Support, Storage Area Networks (SAN), Networked Attached Storage (NAS), Internet and e-commerce
- Size: 146 GB
The new cheetah 15k. cheetah 15k drives have the highest field-proven reliability of any 3. the cheetah 15k. 5 employs perpendicular recording technology to deliver 146gb capacity with 30 percent faster sequential performance. 5 drives offer lasting value, ensuring systems can preserve up with growing performance and capacity demands over a longer period of time. fifth-generation cheetah 15k will probably be the fastest, highest capacity and most reliable ever; delivers lower tco for a wide range of enterprise applications. 5-inch drives in the world, and boost system reliability even further as a outcome of the want for fewer drives. seagate designed the cheetah 15k. 5 incorporates such seagate-exclusive features as iraw (idle read after write) , enhanced ecc (error correction code) and bms (background media scan) to safeguard data integrity inside most likely the most rigorous environments. cheetah 15k. this enables enterprises to meet their throughput and capacity requirements with fewer drives, significantly reducing total expense of ownership (tco ). nonrecoverable error rate has been enhanced by a factor of 10, safeguarding data integrity and reducing risk exposure all through raid rebuilds. cheetah 15k. 5 for maximum reliability in demanding enterprise applications, like a nonrecoverable error rate that's been improved by a factor of 10. 5 delivers 36 percent greater sequential performance. cheetah 15k. 5 enterprise disc drive employs innovative perpendicular recording technology to set new standards for storage cost-effectiveness. 5 drives employ perpendicular recording to enable systems with an unprecedented blend of storage performance,capacity and reliability. cheetah 15k.
Copyright (c) 2020 - SCSI Ultra320 HDD